last.entry.2008

even with all the chaos and the uncertainty, and of course, not to mention the unintentional inertia of non-movement that plagues me every now and then, i think it is safe to say that i am pretty comfortable with myself.

the year was alright.
the highs and lows, all there.

but somehow, none seems to be bearing much of a significance that i can easily pull out of my memory glands at the current moment as i am typing this.

ok. no. i lied.

here are some things.

1. i lost some friends, or rather, they lost me.
2. my studies werent outstanding nor glowing. juz afloat.
3. my faith is still on a standstill, even after that phase recently where i really thought there wasnt a point to anything at all. now, at times where i thought i knew, moments later, i cannot be so sure.
4. i got myself a part-time job at starbucks, driven by the hints and wants of two ladies in my life whom i know care much abt me, mama & nur.
5. my family accepting the fact that their son has a special someone in his life, and happier still, when mama gets to know nur a little bit better.
6. i found new friends along the way. another quirky bunch, but the last lesson taught me certain things, and knowing that ive this habit of handling too many things at one go, i hope nothing untoward will happen.
7. i got addicted to facebook. especially gangster battle and mafia wars. why. oh why???
8. nur and myself get to know one another better. it has been a year, and though peppered with the occasional flare-ups and disagreements, both of us are still deeply in love with each other.

as with other years, i hope 2009 will be a better one.
it better be.

:)

my wishlist, and resolution, will be jotted down in my journal.
yes.
ive a journal. aka organiser.

next year will be a more organised one for me.

so many plans, so many things to do, yet so little time.

No comments: