zesty.

its already the 9th day of the new year, and im still feeling zesty.
though much hasnt changed, i cant help but feel that there is this certain buzz surrounding me.
for one, im feeling much more enthusiastic about things.

isit due to me being back in NTUMS activities?
or was it the resoluteness in ensuring positive change, after seeing my results and my current CGPA right in front of my face.
(ouh. i only got to know of the "degree audit" link this week)
nothing beats the f-ed up feeling of seeing yr grades slip, aint it?

a new year, a new beginning. changes.

a new year for nur and me.
and yesterday, we had an impromptu date.
after sch/work, we went to have dinner at breeks marina square.
it was exceptionally different yesterday, and we had fun. even though it was a bit too early to be letting our hair down for the week la kan.
thing is, we were very much ourselves, and it was so unlike the last year, where we were still grappling with one another.
we did things we wudnt do on a so-called date of the conventional sense.
like what? let us be the only ones who know abt it.
ouh, and we played with our food...
"the straw which had solidified chocolate in it."
"the fondue"
"that green thing in my mango goldilocks"
.
not forgetting the guest appearance from an old fren of mine. haha.
"khairi? khairi?"
.
we headed down to mustafa.
where i got myself some things.
and where we almost got into a fight. *again*
and where she couldnt stand the smell. but really, id think its juz a matter of getting used to it.
:P kan nur?

soon, claustrophobia got the better of both of us, and the night ended with her sleeping in my arms.

perfect.
.

new year, new beginning.
hopefully, this zesty feeling lasts.
long.

No comments: