parts.of.influence

No matter how strong and right we think we are, the thing that still holds true and steady would be the fact that our weaknesses define us still.

It is the foundations that hold us to stand, and no matter how high our ego or success manage to reach, it would not be possible without them.

Different parts, acting in different roles.

For some we are strong, but in others we are weak.

...

...

A tribute to all who have made a major impact to the way I am.

Family - Over the years, they have embedded in me some of the more hard yet silent qualities. To know what is right and what is wrong. To know God. To know the meaning of responsibilities. To lead, by example. They provide the meaning of why i live. Not through explicit lessons, but rather through how we function, no matter how imperfect or flawed it might be through others' eyes.

Nyai & my late Yayi - Letting me have some leeway in reveling in both the consciousness of creativity and restrictions. Being my second set of parents in my earlier childhood.

Uncles & Aunts - Manja points, especially my Cik Mai. Window to conversations and public discourses.

Friends - Contributed to the Manifestations of my Being and Ideals. Providers, and Platforms. Pillars of support, and channels of the different polars of emotions, good or bad.

The Geng - Opened up my mind further to God and the meaning of love, siblinghood and family.

Nur - Accepted me as the way I am, both my flaws and weaknesses as they are. Loving, and supporting me. The one whom I find as company, and my critic. Another important manja point, but with her, Im more of the patient one. My fellow photography enthusiast. Hopefully, my future business partner. And definitely, my partner for life. :)

.
Thank you, one and all.

No comments: